Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Audio Books

Words are great - written and spoken. I love to read but listening to audio books has been a great find for me. After a day of reading books and papers, and staring into the computer screen, I really need to rest my eyes. Listening to audio books allows me to tat, and crochet. Try it.

Christian audio gives away free audio book each month. https://christianaudio.com/
This month is Spiritual Leadership by Oswald Sanders.
Check out as per normal. If you do not have a membership, just start one. At check out, type in the code, SEP2010. When you check out, you get to the page to download the book.
I've downloaded A.W. Tozer's Pursuit of God and enjoyed listening to it. It was an impetus for me to draw near to God.
When you've downloaded the book, you can keep the book for life.

Try it. You'll love it. You have nothing to lose.

If you've missed A.W. Tozer's book and would like to have it, post me a comment.